Monday, February 23, 2009

'Don't be afraid to try, the worse thing that can happen is that things don't turn out the way you envision it to be"

'Don't be afraid to try, the worse thing that can happen is that things don't turn
out the way you envision it to be. But at least you know that by giving it a 
shot" - Michael Jordan

Yes this was actually on the cover back 16 years ago. I think the lesson that was passed on is that, if you don't try you never will know the result and you will always have regret in your mind which leads to unhappiness. 

I think that if it doesn't work out the first time try and try again. Make sure you learn from your mistakes and try harder. If you easily give up then you are bound to fail, usually they say that once people give up they are almost near the point of success.

It is a really nice day out here. They are fixing my car as we speak and I'm using Sirius radio at work. It is really good. I love it, I guess with every good thing, something bad must happen . . .

I will be more careful with my car now, I have to remember to make it less attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment